Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

In the Middle of Things

So sometimes I take too many things on. This summer has been one of those crazy summers that goes from large project to large project. I'm dreaming of the day when I have my kitchen cupboard doors back on. Unfortunately, all this beautiful rain that we've been having has been messing with my drying times. I was hoping to have them on yesterday but now I'm looking at Thursday... or Friday.

My massive pile of cupboards that still need a few coats of urethane on them - but look at that espresso goodness!
I also got asked when I was going to finish a blanket for my brother that I started in February. Oops. In three weeks?

And I'm doing a few sewing projects for a friend. I love the fabric she picked out for the pillows and bench seat and I've already finished a few of the pillows.



But in the midst of it I also want to finish my sweater that I started at the beginning of summer. I'm 2/3 of the way there!


So that's what I've been up to lately. I'm sorry if it's been kind of dry around here in terms of projects. Hopefully I'll have something better to show you on Friday instead of half finished projects!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking us out! We're so glad that you're following us now. We will definitely check out your blog. Sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melody! This sounds like my crafting/diy life. I really need to begin & then complete one project before I move on to the next. Yeah Right - that will never happen! Thanks for visiting & leaving a wonderful comment on my blog. Have an Awesome week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! I have finished a few of my projects but I still have a few leftover before I start them up again! It sounds like we're all in the same boat :)

      Delete

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...