Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Favourite Fall Friend

I'm going to introduce you to one of my fall friends. 
Meet Pumpkin Pie Spice. Maybe you have already met. 

This spice is an essential to the fall experience. And is a great pick-me-up in the long winter months as well. 

I have already shared my love of autumn here, and one of those loves is pumpkin spice lattes. Mmmm.....
However, I am not a rich woman and cannot run down to Starbucks every time I have a pumpkin spice craving (which is happening a lot lately), so I turn to my cupboard and pull out the pumpkin pie spice. 

I sprinkle it into the coffee grounds before I make a pot of coffee in the morning and it is delish. Not exactly like Starbucks, but the little bit of spice adds something special to a normal cup of coffee. 

It is also perfect for a mug of hot chocolate. I sprinkle a little bit on top of the mix before I stir it around and it is so yummy. I never seem to have it on hand, but add a little bit of whipped cream and you have yourself a great afternoon treat! 

So if you can't have Starbucks every single day, try some pumpkin pie spice in your coffee or hot chocolate and get ready to love autumn a little bit more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...