Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

A {Pinterest} Challenge

I've put a challenge out to myself. 
You might be saying that's a silly challenge because isn't our blog called, "It's our Pinteresting Life"?? Isn't this the point of your blog already?

Yup. You're right. It is. But I haven't been doing much crafting lately. Besides the fact of having a very b.u.s.y. one and half year old boy, working outside of the home, working inside of our home, plus all the other day-to-day things that come with life, pulling out a glue stick and a paintbrush isn't really on my top list of things to do. 

So I decided that I would get busy and start and finish (key word there being 'finish') a crafty project that I have had my eye on from Pinterest. 

If you are like me and like 'pinning' but haven't been very good at the 'doing' part, why don't you join me and these lovely (and famous) bloggers and whip up a chalkboard, paint a picture, or knit a tea cozy? 
 Sarah from The Ugly Duckling House, Katie from Bower Power,
Sherry from Young House Love, and Carmel from our fifth house

Meet back here on Tuesday, October 30 to see what I will have been spending time crafting this weekend and then link your project to one of (or all four) of these ladies' blogs. 

Say I'm not alone in this. Anybody want to join me? 

Happy (hopefully crafting) weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...