Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Coat Closet Ideas

I may or may not starting to feel like getting my house in order. Okay. I am feeling like that. That is one of the perks of being pregnant, which I discovered last time. All of a sudden I was wanting to organize, clean, paint (using no VOC paint of course) and do random little crafts.

Lucky for you, that means I have a lot of ideas for the future. If I find the time and the energy. Fridays are my days off and I feel like most often, my brain feels like it needs a break and either I get really busy cleaning and organizing my home or else I.do.nothing.

Today is a nothing day, but I do have plans for this little space this weekend. Meaning tomorrow. It is time to take back this coat closet and get it to be useful again. 
What I would really love is this, 
But I think that is for dreaming and not a reality for our little space. The trouble is with this set up, where do all my husband's, our coats go? 

I hope all of you have a good weekend! Maybe organizing? Cleaning? Spending time with family? Sipping this delicious drink that Melody whipped up? :)

Happy weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I love those ideas for entryways - if you live somewhere with no winter. Winter boots and big fluffy parkas just aren't all that attractive in an open display. They're too poofy and take up too much room. I do, however, love the rigid wood boxes below the bench for shoe storage. I also love the little boxes above for mittens, scarves, hats, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Winter is a huge factor! They are pretty spaces, but maybe not as practical if you live in an area that gets a lot of snow.

      Delete

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...