Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 2 - Gifts For The Man In Your Life

Welcome to day 2 of our series! I am very excited to be back blogging, and today I will be sharing a few gift ideas for the man in your life.


Thankfully my husband is easy to buy for. He has many hobbies and interests, and (usually) loves what I give him. Since we have been married, we haven't made gift giving at Christmas a huge deal. Of course we still get each other something, but either it's a gift that both of us can use/want, or we get two small gifts. This year is unlike any other so I have been brainstorming some ideas and compiled a list. I also included a few handmade gifts that I am going to try to make with our daughters that they can give him.


casemate.com sportchek.ca bestbuy.ca h&m.com


 Hopefully this gives you a few ideas on what to get the man in your life for Christmas. I love giving gifts to my husband to show that I care about him! I am also excited to start crafting with my kids!
Have you started buying gifts yet? What sorts of things have you been planning to buy or make for your husband?



{If you missed Day 1, you can click here}

If you're planning on joining us for our series, feel free to grab our button to place on your blog!



 
It’s Our Pinteresting Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...