Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Organized Craft Closet

My office actually doubles as a craft storage room. Thankfully the room has a wonderful closet or else I would never be able to get any work done. Unfortunately, I never took the time to organize anything and it just ended up getting thrown in there. You know what I'm talking about, right??

Here is a before picture (and remember, no judgements!)


Pretty bad right? I just needed a bit of time, at least that's what I kept telling myself. Today I decided to get to work instead of just "pinning" what I was going to do.


It is definitely a start. I used a few containers that I already had to store things like ric-rac and scrapbooking stickers. This closet is definitely still a work-in-progress but at least I know where things are now! And bonus, I can shut the door without worrying that it will all fall out on me later.

Here are some of my favourite "organizing" pins. These are simply amazing!

4) No Link 5) Chez Larsson

I'll keep you updated as I keep going. I just bought a few new containers today for some extra storage (is it wrong that it makes me so excited??)

How is your ongoing organizing going? Are you winning the battle? Do you have any great tips or encouragement for me?

Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I also get borderline giddy when I buy organizational supplies. My husband thinks I'm nuts. I think it's the OCD adult version of the child discarding a toy in favour of the box :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets more excited for a basket because of the organizing possibilities! And I definitely have OCD tendencies...

      Delete
  2. The organizing section of stores makes me the most excited.... baskets, tupperwares, shelving units... AHH! Must. organize. more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand exactly what you mean. The baskets are my favourite spot in HomeSense and pretty much every other store out there! Seth is baffled about why I love them so much!

      Delete

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...