Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Crafts and Relaxing

We had a wonderfully busy weekend. We had a party to go to and got to see some friends we haven't seen in a very long time. We also went Christmas shopping and did some decorating around the house. And now that Monday is here, I'm pooped!

So with that being said, I'm taking it easy today. Hopefully catching up on a few chores around the house, like my massive amount of dishes.

The one thing I'm planning to do with my daughter is make paper snowflakes. I loved doing that with my family when we were growing up. There's so many cool designs that you can make. One tip that I found on Pinterest was to make them out of coffee filters. I thought that was great since I have  a pile of coffee filters for crafts and they are perfect circles already!

(Remember to pin from the original source!)

                                                                       Source: heartofwisdom.com via Melody on Pinterest


So have a wonderful Monday! Hopefully I'll have my house ready for a "Christmas tour" by next week. In the meantime, I will try to stop my daughters from breaking all the decorations. Good luck to me, right?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...