Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Restful Spaces

Since we came back from vacation, I have been craving calmness and simplicity in our home. I have also been wanting to get little projects done around the house that have been on my list for a long time. Like painting the front door and putting up shelves in the kitchen. Check and check.

Here are some pictures that have been inspiring me as I continue making our home a restful place.
Although white couches are not on my list of reality (although I do hear that they are easy to keep clean since you can just use bleach to get rid of the stains), there are a lot of elements in these rooms that I have in mind for our home. Stay tuned to see what I have in mind. 

How do you make your home a restful place?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...