Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Getting Cozy: The Best Blankets

I hope you're enjoying our series! It's been a bit challenging to blog more, but I'm finding that I love it!

Cuddling up under a blanket is one of my favourite thing. In my living room, I have at least 3-4 blankets ready to be thrown on when it gets a bit chilly or when you're cuddling and reading books. They are also great for adding more texture to your decorating style.

There are so many great blankets out there to buy or make so I've rounded up a few of my favourites:

from Target
Who doesn't love a good plaid blanket? I'm half tempted to go out and get one of them. My favourite is the red and grey one. Love!

from Ikea
As all of you are probably familiar, I'm a sucker for a good knit. It's a nice big one with lots of room for more than one person to cuddle under. I also love that it's a neutral. It will go with anything!

from Pottery Barn
This one is a little pricy for me but I just love it. It would go well for the summer yet be warm enough in the winter. I also love that pillow that they've got there. :)

from The Purl Bee

If you want to try your hand at knitting a blanket for your home, you could always try this super easy pattern from the Purl Bee. They also sell kits for these blankets. The whole thing can be shipped right to your front door!

from It's Our Pinteresting Life

If you're wanting to try crochet, why not try this tutorial for a baby blanket? The nice part is that you can pick your size and colours. Completely customized!

from iCandy Handmade
I've never tried making a quilt but if I ever do, this will be the tutorial I use. It seems so easy! Do any quilters out there have some good tips for me? I'd like to try this in a few years when my life is less crazy!

Remember to join our giveaway. All the instructions are here

If you've missed any posts for this series, you can click on the button below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...