Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Getting Cozy: Kids Style

I love buying clothes for my kids almost as much as I love buying things for myself. I'm all about comfortable and kid-friendly clothes. If anything is too fussy, my girls won't wear it.

So here are a few pics of kids style that I love, but don't necessarily have:

via 
Bella actually has an outfit quite close to this that we got at Old Navy. She wears it constantly!

via
via
I love this big chunky sweater! Since it's no longer available, I might try to knit it myself. Crazy?

via 
I love how casual and cute this is!

via
This is a little too fussy to be worn everyday but I just love it how frilly and girly it is. 

via
Another big sweater. I could totally picture my Sienna wearing this!

Hope you've liked looking at all those cute little kiddos! How do you dress your kids? Any good clothes buying tips for us? 

Remember to check enter our giveaway that we're doing! 
For all the details, check out this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...