Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Getting Cozy: Warm Drinks

I love to drink warm drinks even if it's 100 degrees outside, so when the cooler weather comes, I pull out all the stops... or kettles.

I have a Keurig and I absolutely love it. It makes my coffee in the morning in about 2 minutes flat. Perfect for a coffee junky like me. I know coffee isn't everyone's thing so I put in a few other of my favourite recipes too :)

via The Kitchn
This gingerbread latte recipe sounds amazing and I'm definitely putting it on my list of drinks to try. I love that it has fresh ginger in it, can I say healthy?

via It's Our Pinteresting Life
I posted this recipe for Pomegranate Apple Cider last year and I'd have to say that it's still my all-time favourite. It's also a really simple way to make plain apple cider a little fancier for a get-together with friends. Plus, kids can drink it too!

via It's Our Pinteresting Life
Heidi posted this Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe last year and it is ah-mazing. Exactly like Starbucks except not expensive. And it actually has real pumpkin in it. I keep a can of pumpkin in my fridge just for this recipe.

via Gourmande in the Kitchen
For all of the tea lovers out there, here's an awesome recipe for Spiced Persimmon Tumeric Tea. Not only is it delicious, it also has amazing health benefits.

Hope this helps to expand your drink repertoire. 
Any good recipes that I missed?

If you've missed any posts from our series, click on the button below!


Don't forget to enter our giveaway. Click here to get all the juicy details. 
You have 11 days left to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...